The question often asked is what is the special features of your NGO . In
India, there are many NGOs and civil groups working for the welfare and
development. What makes our organization a unique entity is that:
- The IETD is not attached or connected with any religious institutions,
associations and individuals connected with communal forces. And it is
completely secular in its credentials.
- Each department is headed by professionally qualified and experienced
- Projects and programs are planned by the villages and stake holders
together and project proposals are evolved rather than made.
- Decision to provide benefits, identifying the beneficiaries etc is rest with
the village groups and beneficiary members and not decided by OFFICE
BEARERS OF NGO.
- Accounts, Audited statements and programs are transparent and
available to common man.
- Promptness and efficiency in service delivery with IT Enabled service
- On-line administrative set up and Paperless office.
- Planned and organized programs.
- Project activity is pro-proor and priority is given to the disabled, women,
- Austerity in expenditure.